South Africa in Style
Starting from $2,999 *per person/double occupancy; including taxes and fuel surcharges
Explore the natural splendors of Cape Town from its landmark beaches, delicious Malay cuisine and rich culture of the Xhosa people. Shop for beautiful, brightly colored beadwork and baskets of the Zulu tribe or visit Robben Island, political prison from the Apartheid days. The “Mother City” is dominated by a towering, table-shaped mountain, set on a peninsula of soaring, rocky heights and lush valleys, where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans converge.
You’ll travel to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek, home of award-winning wine farms. Here you’ll spend a half-day in the Cape Winelands, sampling world-class crisp white wines and classic, French-style reds.
No trip to South Africa would be complete without a safari game drive. You’ll enjoy both morning and evening game-viewing safaris in search of the “Big Five” – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard. In open-air vehicles, you’ll be led into the bush by a tracker and driver, searching for a chance to spot giraffe, wildebeest, hyena, cheetah or maybe even the elusive wild dog.
This vacation of a lifetime includes:
- Round trip coach air on South African Airways from New York (JFK) or Washington (IAD) Airport to South Africa OR Tambo International Airport
- Domestic flights within South Africa per itinerary
- Several meals including 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- 5-star luxury accommodations
- Sightseeing per itinerary and much more . . .
* Pricing applicable for the following dates:
- Feb., Mar., May, & Sept. 2012
- Other dates are available at slightly higher rates, if these don’t work for you
For more information on this exceptional, value-packed vacation, contact us.Tags: Adventure Travel, Safari, South Africa, South African Wine